What do I need to bring to school every day?
- A water bottle - we are encouraged to drink from this and can re-fill it whenever needed.
- A waterproof coat/ gloves/sun hat as necessary - we go outside in all weathers.
- Our book bags, with our reading diary, reading book, lottos and class book inside - we read on different days so need it every day.
What do I need to leave at school?
- Wellingtons- we go outside in the rain and snow. We also need them to play in the mud kitchen and for Forest School.
- Spare clothes- in case we have a little accident, or get very muddy playing outside.
Please apply this at home so we are not tempted to share it with our friends at school and do not get it in our eyes.
Please do not send in any nuts as we have children with severe nut allergies.
We are a healthy lunch box school, so fruit rather than chocolate please.