Time has rushed by and the children in Years 1-4 and some Little Learners, return to school on Monday. We have been working hard to get everthing ready for their arrival and wanted to make sure that you were aware of procedures that will be in place.
- Children should arrive at school between 8.40am and 8.50am in the morning
- Make your way to the playground where you will see your child's teacher. When your child is with their teacher please exit through the library like you were doing last year. A whistle will be blown at 8.50am and children will only enter school once parents have left the building.
- The 'top' gate from the alley will be opened at 8.35am and this is to be used as an entrance only, please don't exit through this gate. We would like to maintain a one-way system.
- In the afternoon your child will be collected from their classroom. Don't worry there will be people to show you where to go.
- When collecting in the afternoon between 3.15pm and 3.25pm, please make sure that you exit again through the library.
- Little Learners parents should turn right in the car park and walk round exiting the building through the library.
- On the day that your child has PE they should come to school in their PE kit.
- Please see below the school meal menu for next week. Reminder - children moving into Year 3 will now have to pay (£2.20 per day/£11 a week) for their dinners, unless you are entitled to benefit-related free school meals. Children will continue to order their lunch at the beginning of each day.
Thank you and have a good weekend.
We can't wait to see you all!
Mr Richard Benson