Leedon Lower School is committed to ensuring equality of provision throughout the school community. To achieve this, our equality objectives are as follows;
· To promote cultural development and understanding through a rich range of experience, both in and beyond the school
· To tackle prejudice and promote understanding in relation to people with disabilities
· To narrow the gap between the attainment of boys and girls in writing at the end of Key Stage 1
· To narrow the gap between the attainment of boys and girls in reading at the end of Year 4.
· To ensure that all pupils are given similar opportunities with regards to after-school clubs and activities
· To allow equal access to information for all parents
· To ensure the school environment is accessible as possible to all pupils, staff and visitors.